Data privacy is of high importance for Janet Bell Home and we want to be open and transparent with our processing of your personal data. When you provide us with personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") through this Website, we respect your privacy.
How we collect your personal data
There are a number of ways in which we may collect information about you:
- When you purchase products on our website.
- When you place an order in store, over the phone, or via email.
- When you engage with us on social media.
- When you make an enquiry or request to be added to our contact list for upcoming artwork or new products, in store, over the phone or via email and social media sites.
How we use your information?
To carry out a contract between you and us:
- If you choose to sign up for an account on our website, to provide you with this account
- to fulfil and deliver any order that you place with us
- to take payment from you
- to provide you with a receipt
- to protect and defend our legal rights
Where we have a legitimate interest in using your personal data:
- to monitor our website, including data to help us provide information and layouts in the most effective manner
- to ensure we provide the most efficient customer experience for you and better understand your needs as a browser and customer.
- to analyse any feedback that you provide on our services, and to improve our services and your experience
- to enable Janet Bell Home to manage customer service interactions with you whether this be over the phone, by email or letter
- to manage competitions that you have entered e.g. let you know you’ve won a competition
- to review and assess any job application that you submit to us.
- If you have registered with our website then your computer will store an identifying Cookie which will save you time when you re-visit www.janetbellhome.com, by remembering your email address for you.
- Janet Bell Home will email you if you have items in your basket or that a transaction has not been processed. This is done by use of a Cookie file.
- You can change the settings on your browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer without your explicit consent. In the event you do reject Cookies this may impair the functionality of the Website.
If you have consented to receive marketing information from us, we may use your information in the following ways:
- We will occasionally contact you to tell you about our products, news, events, promotions and special offers that may be of interest to you.
- We will process details of your previous transactions and contact you by email with information about goods and services similar to merchandise you have purchased
- If you want to change or update any of the details that you have registered online with us, or would like to amend your subscription preferences or unsubscribe, you can do so at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of our emails. Or please contact our Customer Service team by emailing email@example.com or by letter to Janet Bell Home, 15 Castle Street, Beaumaris, Anglesey, LL58 8AP.
- Sensitive information is not sought through this website. Sensitive information includes data relating to: race or ethnic origin; political opinions; religious or other similar beliefs; physical or mental health.
Third Party sites.
- We will not sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party.
- We share your information with our core service providers and third party platforms where necessary for our business to function; For example, we provide your address to Parcelforce & Royal Mail who assist us with fulfilling deliveries, Stripe who provide fraud detection services and credit risk checks.
- Your information may be processed by a third party in order to maintain the functionality of our website and database.
- In the event that you add items to your basket but do not complete a transaction, our abandon basket partner will automatically send you an e-mail to remind you that there are items in your basket.
- Whilst you are a member of our mailing list we may share your information with a trusted email service provider. We currently use a company called Mailchimp. They are not permitted to use your information after you unsubscribe.
- The listed third party suppliers may change from time to time, but we will endeavour to keep the list above accurate and as up-to-date as possible. Please note that we're not responsible for the content of external websites, they have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
What type of data we may collect.
- The personal data we may collect includes your name, billing/delivery address, email address, telephone number and notes from conversations we have with you.
- Please note that when you place an order on our website, we do not hold your card details. Your payment may be collected by Paypal and Stripe, our third party payment processors who use secure online capture and processing methods.
- If you choose to save your credit card details these will be securely held with Stripe.
- When placing an order over the phone we use Worldpay to process all payments. We never store payment details.
We hope this Privacy Notice has been helpful in setting out the way we handle your personal data and your rights to control it.
If you have any questions that haven’t been covered, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at Janet Bell Home, 15 Castle Street, Beaumaris, LL58 8AP.